Saturday, September 18, 2010

My introduction


    Hello, my name is Mohammed Hasan.I am 17 years old.I was born in Daytona Beach-Florida. I am an emirati. I currently live in Khalifa City in Abu Dhabi with my family. I have 3 sisters and 5 brothers, and my uncle lives next door.
    
    My interests include swimming, playing sports and reading, as well as taking care of birds. I like birds; I have more than 20 parrots right now.
    
    I am a student in the higher college of technology. I am working hard to get my Bachelor’s degree in Electronic engineering.
   
    I like spending my weekend with my family. Sometimes, I go with my brothers to watch movies or hang out with my friends.
   
    My main goals are to be active and useful in this country and to a make big happy family and live happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. Moh'd Hasan:

    Looks good, you may want to change the posts area to light color and the print to black for easier reading. THanks!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i like birds as well ! can u put some pictures of your parrots please :P !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Introduction and the picture is better ^-^..
    Keep it up Bu Jasim

    ReplyDelete